APP Timber’s headquarters is located at;
21 Jalan Utarid U5/11
Mah Sing Industrial Park
Shah Alam, Selangor
This position requires frequent travel (about one week per month) to our operation in Bangkok, Thailand.
- To be responsible for the marketing and sales of the Company’s products and services in Malaysia and Thailand
- To develop and promote APP Timber as the leading innovative timber solutions provider
- To manage and strengthen a team of sales, sourcing, warehouse and support staff and ensure operational and strategic goals are achieved
- To be responsible for the overall operations and administration of the Malaysia and Thailand business unit including managing stocks and credit control
- To prepare and meet the sales unit’s annual budget and provide regular reports to headquarter
- To investigate and develop marketing possibilities for Asia-made building components in the markets of your responsibility in close coordination with our Export department.
Reporting to Director Sales & Marketing and in absence of immediate superior, reporting to the Managing Director.
- A Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Management
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the management of a marketing and sales team including warehousing & distribution, preferably in the woodworking industry
- Strong understanding of business operations and proven track record demonstrating business acumen
- Possesses strategic thinking and decision-making skills, ethical conduct and is results driven
- Possesses inter-personal skills in people management, leadership, written and verbal communication
- Capable of using modern management tools
- Proficient in written and spoken English; able to communicate in Bahasa, Thai would be advantageous
- Qualified Microsoft Office Suite User