APP Timber’s headquarters is located at;
21 Jalan Utarid U5/11
Mah Sing Industrial Park
Shah Alam, Selangor
We are looking for a Sales Coach to coordinate training activities that will help maximize our sales team’s performance.
The Sales Coach’s responsibilities include training and coaching of our existing sales staff, mentoring of new sales staff, designing individual and team training courses, and the preparation of educational material.
To be successful in this role, the candidate should have a good understanding of value sales techniques and the ability to motivate employees of varying seniority.
Ultimately, you will help our sales people developing their skills and achieve their quotas.
- Acting as a consultant to sales people and providing helpful advice on coping with job-related challenges
- Onboarding and training of new sales people
- Identifying individual and team training needs
- Develop educational material, including presentations, sales scripts and case studies
- Design training courses using gamification, role-playing activities and job simulation
- Gather feedback on all training programs from trainees, managers and instructors
- Set annual learning and development objectives for the sales team
- Maintain updated records of educational curriculum and material
- Evaluate employees’ performance after each training
- Monitor costs of training programs
- Work experience as a Sales Coach, Sales Trainer or similar role
- Experience in a sales or customer service position is a plus
- Familiarity with role-playing activities and e-learning platforms
- Hands-on experience creating presentations (e.g. videos or slides)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to motivate people
- Problem-solving skills
- Additional training certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Human Resources or relevant fields
- Willingness to travel to our overseas operations in SE Asia and China
Reporting to the Director Sales & Marketing and in absence of immediate superior, reporting to the Group Managing Director.